Apply to UOD today!
Application Form (pdf)
Application Form (MS Word)
We might accept late applications, for more information, please contact the International Relations Office.
- Select the study program you would like to apply for (which bachelor program and with or without a preparatory language course)
- Fill in the application form accordingly.
- Make a copy of all the following documents to your application: 1. English language CV, 2. High School Certificate, 3. Relevant page of your passport (personal data and photo) 4. Proof of English language knowledge if you apply directly to one of our English Language Bachelor Programs. (You need to bring your original documents with you only for the registration.)
- Email all the above mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application"
After the examination of your application documents you will be informed whether your application has been accepted by the University of Dunaujvaros.
- the registration fee: 200 EUR (non-refundable)
- the tuition fee for 1 academic year
- the hostel fee: 600 EUR for 5 months (covering your accommodation costs for the first semester of studies)
- the general deposit: 500 EUR
- the book fee: 150 EUR in case you apply for the preparatory year program
OWNER OF THE BANK ACCOUNT: University of Dunaújváros
IBAN ACCOUNT NUMBER: HU30 1002 9008 0028 2723 0112 0008
BANK: MAGYAR ÁLLAMKINCSTÁR
SWIFT CODE: MANEHUHB
Please take note that in the comment section you need to write: NK-Neptun codeAfter receiving your payment, the University of Dunaújváros will send you
- the Letter of Acceptance (Visa Support Document)
In case the visa is not granted to the student, the University will refund the tuition fee, the hostel fee and the deposit after having received the justifying documents. Refund Form (pdf)
Obtain the student visa type from the nearest Hungarian Embassy.
Please make your travel arrangements.(Book your flight, train ticket etc.)
Upon your arrival to the University:
Please note that in case the required number of students (10 students at the minimum) do not get registered for a given degree program, the University may offer the students to choose another degree program. In case a student does not accept this offer, the University shall refund the paid refundable fees to the student after receiving an official letter of cancellation from the student.
- Write the Placement Test: Students who are not native English speakers must write a placement test at the University of Dunaújváros. The test will help us to decide which level of English class you should take.
- Pay the health insurance: ~ 240 EUR / year (the payment of the health insurance is a requirement for registration) (IMPORTANT! The insurance is valid from September 1st to 31st August).
- Get registered to the University and sign the study agreement.
- Completed application form.
- A transcript of high school certificate (certificate of secondary education) or higher education degree/diploma.
- Proof of English language knowledge
- Declaration for the transfer of payment (the downloadable form is on the homepage of the University)
- Short curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant pages of the passport (validity, visa, personal information).
- One recent photograph.
- Application fee: 200 EUR (non-refundable).
- Tuition fee for Business Administration BA/Communication and Media BA/Computer Engineering BSc/Engineering Business Management BSc course: 3.950 EUR/academic year.
- Tuition fee for Teacher of Engineering MA: 4400 EUR/academic year.
- Student hostel fee: 600 EUR/5 months (120 EUR/month).
- General deposit: 500 EUR (Refundable on official termination of the academic contract, if the student fulfilled all the regulations of UOD and did not cause any damage or losses to UOD. The general deposit includes also the student hostel deposit and the immigration deposit. The terms of the general deposit will be included in the study agreement.)
- Fees specified in the "Rules and Regulations" for the preparatory and degree programs in English
- Health insurance fee (obligatory): ~ 240 EUR/year (IMPORTANT! The insurance is valid from September 1st for a whole year)
Additional costs & some representative expenses
- Books and other learning materials for the preparatory and degree programs
- You will need an e-mail address, (mobile) phone and credit card. To have a bank account and credit card in Hungary, you have to be over 18.
- Two cold and one hot meal daily would make up approximately 200 EUR/month.
- Lunch (student menu) ~ 3 EUR/day.
- Personal expenses: ~ 150 EUR/month.