Final Year of Business Administration BA
Level of qualification: bachelor (BSc)
Degree: Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration BA
Scheme of Study: 2 semesters (1 year) part-time program
Credit points to be acquired: 90 credits
The objectives of the training and the professional competencies to be acquired:
The objective(s) of the training is to train economic experts who have have acquired adequate knowledge of economics, social sciences, administration, applied economic methods in order to be able to plan and analyse the processes of companies, enterprises, financial institutions and budgetary organizations and to control and organize the company and enterprise processes and tasks. Furthermore, they must have indepth knowledge that is adequate to enable them to continue with their studies in the graduate, master level.
Business Administrators know:
- Basic concepts and major correlations of the area of economics and administration;
- The principles of organisation and control of resources and production factors, the methods and tools of economic and financial planning, analysis, evaluation and implementation;
- The methods and principles to organise and control economic processes;
- The principles and methods how to establish financial organizations and enterprises, and how to form the company structure and organisational behavious of them.
Business Administrators are able to:
- meet the requirements of positions at financial institutions, enterprises, companies in accordance with their special field of expertise;
- the application of problem-solving methods to fulfil company-decision-preparatory tasks;
- fulfill manager positions of companies, enterprises and financial institutions on the field of career opportunities, such as financial management, managerial accountancy, regional management and tourismhospitality management.
- to communicate efficiently in English language and by the use of informatic tools both in domestic and international business environment;
- to adapt to environmental changes by the evaluation of his career-related experience and his continuous professional self- improvement in order to extend his professional base of knowledge.
Modules and fields of knowledge that are essential for the qualification:
In the framework of the training the students are taught in the following major educational areas: mathematics, management, logistics, social sciences, economics and value analyses.
Tuition fees per academic year
Application Fee: 200 EUR (non-refundable)
Tuition Fee: 3550 EUR/academic year
The degree course starts on the second Monday of September. The application deadline is 31st July. We might accept late application, in this matter please contact us.
Phone: (+36) 25 551-211
Fax: (+36) 25 551-262